Here’s what’s happening at Nestle in the coming week.
- Monday, begins Teacher Appreciation Week, don’t forget to recognize your child’s teacher. There will be a Pre-school parent meeting at 2:45-3:45 and a PTA Board members meeting at 5:30 in the library.
- This week our 3rd graders take the Smarter Balanced Assessments or as we call them the SBAC. Please make sure your 3rd grader gets extra sleep and a good breakfast. Please try not to miss school this week 3rd graders. These tests are extremely important so please do your very best.
- Tuesday, we are having our annual Volunteer Tea at 2:00pm in the front of the school. Many of you have not RSVP’d so please do so Monday as soon as possible so that we can make sure we have enough food. Ms St John, Ms Menjivar and Ms Dorel have been working very hard to make this a wonderful event.
- Wednesday, orchestra has been cancelled due to testing, but we are still having Farsi class at 2:45 in the library and the Parent Center is hosting their regular dance class in the Parent Center at 8:30am..
- Thursday, we have Science Fair in the auditorium beginning at 8:30-2:30. Also, the Music teacher is here and chorus will be in Rm #19. Also on Thursday, Ms Cheuvront’s class and Ms Cohen’s TK class are going on a field trip to the Moorpark Zoo.
- Friday, the audiometrist here, we have psychomotor and teachers are working on classroom reorganzation for next year. Friday is also Cinco De Mayo and everyone is dressing up to celebrate it. Be creative. We will have music on the quad at recess.
- Lastly parents, make sure you schedule time for Open House on May 16th. Open House will be from 5-6pm. We will also have or first Orchestra concert and Chorus will also perform from 6-7pm.
- Our Bookfair is also going on the whole week of May 15-19th, and Open House Night.
- Thanks for listening and have an awesome week.