Here’s what’s happening at Nestle in the upcoming week.
- Monday: Report Card window opens for teachers to begin putting in grades and working on report cards. Teachers will begin soliciting parents for conference time slots, if they haven’t done so already. We’re also having after school intervention from 3:00 – 4:00.
- Tuesday: There is a Title 1 meeting for parents in the Parent Center at 8:30am. Early dismissal day at 1:38.
- Wednesday: There will be picture re-takes for those that missed it. Orchestra teacher is here and we have after school intervention from 3:00 – 4:00 except Ms. St John’s group.
- Thursday: We have the awards assembly where the chorus will perform.
- Friday: We are having our Earthquake drill starting at 8:45. During a drill of this magnitude, the office is not open to the public for probably an hour. There’s after school intervention for Ms. St John’s group only.
- Sunday October 30th: FUNIVAL! 12:00 – 4:00. Parents please send in your $25.00 per child for your early pre-sale Funival tickets. Also please send in money for the opportunity drawing, which is only $1.00 per ticket. PTA is also asking for big bags of candy and party treats. Normally we have healthy treats at school, EXCEPT for Halloween, Winter Break Holidays, Valentine’s Day and the end of the school year parties.
- Halloween Parade is Monday October 31, at 8:40 am. (Please no clown costumes)