Here’s what’s happening at Nestle this week.
- Beginning Monday, Mrs. Nelson’s Book Fair is open all week during recess, lunch and after school in Rm #19.
- Tuesday is Open House at Nestle from 5-6pm. Please make time to see all the great things your child is doing in class. The Book Fair will be open during Open House. Immediately following Open House, we’re having our orchestra’s first concert and our chorus’ first evening concert from 6-7 pm in the auditorium. Please come and support our very talented students.
- Wednesday, we have orchestra and Farsi class at 2:45 in the library.
- Thursday, we have our school tour at 9:00am for prospective students, and our chorus is going on a field trip to Capitol Records where they will record a record.
- Friday is crazy hair day, with dancing on the quad at recess. We also have our public school lottery at 10:am in the library and psycho-motor/grade level meetings for class reorganization for next year.
- Lastly parents, please do not allow your child to bring fidget spinners to school. They are not allowed, as they are causing distractions in the classroom. I will be confiscating any that are discovered and I will only be returning them to a parent. Teachers need your child’s full attention in class. Also please let your child know in advance if you are bringing lunch. That way they can come to the office and pick up their lunch at the appropriate time. We are extremely busy in the office and we just don’t have the staff to deliver lunches.
- I hope to see you all at Open House on Tuesday, May 16th from 5-6pm and at the concert afterwards from 6-7pm.