Here are the upcoming events for next week.
- Monday: We will have Dr. Seuss activities all week long. Phillips Counselors are here and we have Student Store open right after school.
- Tuesday: is an early dismissal day at 1:38, ELAC meeting at 8:30 in Rm# 19, drama teacher is here, Jewish Club at 1:45 in Rm#27 and Teachers have professional development at 1:48 in the library.
- Wednesday: Orchestra, 5th graders go on a field trip to Portola, we have a Parent Workshop in Rm#19 at 8:30am. Yvonne Brooks will present: Parenting Values, Equipping Your Child for Success.
- Thursday: Awards Assembly (see attached bulletin for schedule) and the music teacher is here.
- Friday: World Finest Chocolate fundraiser Assembly at 8:15 for students in the line-up area, Mustache Day, SSPT meetings, Psychomotor/Grade Level meetings, Farsi Class at 2:45 in the library.
- Parents, starting Tuesday, the Parent Center in Rm#19 will be open every morning from 8-9am. Please stop by and have coffee, refreshments and socialize, get information about after school extracurricular programs or get information about anything Nestle-related. Theresa Luu, our Parent Center Director will be available to assist you.