Happy New Year to everyone. I hope everyone is well-rested and ready to start school again. School resumes tomorrow, January 8th at 8:15-2:38 as before. Rain is forecast for Monday thru Wednesday, so please make sure students dress appropriately.
Here’s what’s happening this week at Nestle.
- MONDAY: PTA Board Mtg at 5:00pm in the library.
- TUESDAY: Early dismissal at 1:38, Teachers have adjunct duties meetings from 1:48-3:15, Jewish club meets at 1:45 in Rm#27.
- WEDNESDAY: Orchestra teacher is here, Pali-Camp meeting for parents of 5th graders at 8:30am in Rm#19.
- HURSDAY: Music teacher is here,
- FRIDAY: Psychomotor/Grade level meetings, Music teacher is here and Farsi class resumes at 2:45pm in the library. Thanks for listening and Welcome Back!
Morning Drop-Off During Inclement Weather:
Kindergarten morning Drop-off locations:
Rm#1 for Rms 1 and 2, (Lucia and Teresa supervising)
Rm# 3 for Rms 3,4,5. (Liat and Nurse Nidhi supervising)
1st graders morning drop-off location:
In the library with Ms Metken and a parent volunteer supervising
2nd graders morning drop-off locations:
Rm#11 for Rms 11 and 12 (aides are Sarah and Claudia supervising)
Rm#16 for Rms 13 and 16
(aides Jacqueline and Mr. Wise supervising)
Dismissal During Inclement Weather:
Kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade stay in classrooms.
4thand 5th graders only are in the auditorium.
Teachers send YS students and students not yet picked up at 2:48 to the auditorium. DO NOT SEND STUDENTS IN YS UNTIL 2:48. Parents often pick up students early in YS when it’s raining. Students participating in Soaring Eagles may go directly to Rm#19, unless they are Kinders and 1st graders. They are picked up in classrooms by Soaring Eagles personnel. This should limit some of the confusion during dismissal in the auditorium. All gates will be open. Parents will need to come to the classroom to pick up students in grades K-3. Teachers are still on the clock until 10 minutes after student dismissal (2:48)