Valentine’s Day Tuesday, February 14
Come and spread some Valentine’s Day cheer with your child/children by having a picnic lunch with them! Bring a blanket and their favorite lunch!
Pre-school Room 7 AM Class (11:00-11:30) Pm Class (11:30-12 noon)
1st Lunch (11:45 – 12:25) Rooms – 1, 2, 6, 8, 9, 14, 16, 26, 28
2nd Lunch (12:30 – 1:10) Rooms 3, 4, 5, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 21, 22, 23, 24
- Parents will be allowed into the school 10 minutes before your child’s lunch time.
- Please wait outside their classrooms to escort your child to the picnic area. If you are late, you can pick up your child from the PTA blankets right outside the office door.
- Lunch Bunch will held in the QUAD. You may also use the grassy field if there is no room in the QUAD area.
- Please be on time to lunch! (Plan enough time to park, walk to the office, and sign in). Kids will NOT have extra lunch time if you are late. Lunch is over at 1:00pm.
Kindergarten parents: When you are finished eating, please escort your child to the Kindergarten play yard. For safety reasons, they are not allowed to play on the big yard with the big kids.
- If you’re unable to come, please arrange for your child to sit with a friend. No child will be left out!
- Room parents, please help arrange a lunch partner or host a lunch for those students without parents in attendance.
Please arrive on time, as lunch begins promptly and ends at the times stated above. NO exceptions.
5th grade ONLY will have their lunch on FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 10th (12:20 – 1:00)