Here’s what’s happening in the upcoming week. Monday Progress Reports go home.
- Everyone gets a progress Report so please check your child’s backpack. In addition, we have Phillips Counselors here, PTA Board Meeting at 5pm in the library and Student Store right after dismissal. We also have SSPT meetings for students referred by their teacher. It is important that parents attend these meetings. If you received an invitation, it means we are concerned about your child.
- Tuesday, is early dismissal at 1:38 for Teacher professional development and we’re trying something new, a PTA Association meeting for all PTA members at 8:30 am in the auditorium. Refreshments will be served, so stop by after you drop the kids off and stay for as long as you can.
- Wednesday, we have orchestra,
- Thursday, the music teacher is here and Friday, we have psycho motor/grade level meetings, music teacher is here and we have Farsi Class in the library.
- And parents, please tell your child beforehand if you are dropping off their lunch, so that they will come to the office at recess or at the beginning of lunch. Teachers are not happy about interruptions, so we are trying not to call the classroom, unless it is absolutely necessary, so please help us out.
- Lastly, a Reminder, birthday celebrations are allowed only during the last 10 minutes of the school day. Please fill out a form in the office to get approval of the teacher and me before any birthday treats can be allowed. Thanks for listening and have a wonderful week.