Here are the highlights in the upcoming week.
- Monday we are having a morning assembly to kick-ff the Funival at 8:15, SSPT meetings in Rm #19, Phillips Counseling, Amazing Nestle Parent drawing, Student Store is open after school and Ms Gray to attend VACS (Valley Affiliated Charter School) Meeting at 3-4:30 at Hamlin Charter School.
- Tuesday: ELAC meeting at 8:30 in Rm #19,Jewish Club at 1:45-2:45 in Rm.# 27, Professional Development: Suha (PTA president)to speak about Funival pre-sale tickets, Teachers will meet about Adjunct Duties and Practice logging onto New Report Card site.
- Wednesday: Orchestra (in the auditorium), 8:30-9:45: Nestle Kindergarten Parent University in Rm #19. Ms. Clark to present on Developmental Stages of young learners and Spirit Night at Menchies on Ventura Blvd(5-10pm).
- Thursday: 5th grade Wax Museum (in the auditorium), all day. All parents are welcome. Coffee with the Principal at 8:30-9:30 in Rm #19. and the music teacher is here.
- Friday: Psycho-motor/Grade level meetings, Pajama Day, Music, Farsi Class in the library,Lower grade (gr 2-3): 2:40-3:35, Upper grade (gr 4-5) 3:40-4:35.
- Saturday: Gifted Testing at Nestle: 2 sessions. All families have been notified. 8-12pm.
- Lastly, the Funival will be held at Nestle on Sunday, October 29th from 12-4. Please come out to support our school. This is our largest fundraiser. The pre-sale wristbands are $25, which is definitely the way to go. The money raised from the Funival supports field-trips for all of our students. A round trip bus costs a minimum of $300 per bus. So parents, please check your child’s backpacks for Funival flyers with tickets.
- Friday, our marquee was finally installed. Thanks to the LD Northwest and former Supt. Ekchian for purchasing marquees for all the schools at no cost to the school.
- Have a fantastic week!!!