Here’s what’s happening at Nestle in the upcoming week:
- Monday is a regular day
- Tuesday is early dismissal at 1:38 and Back to School Night is from 5-6pm. There will be 2 sessions, the first session is from 5-5:30 and the 2nd session is from 5:30-6pm. We prefer that you not bring children, but if you don’t have a babysitter, we understand and want you to come anyway. The reason is that most parents can’t give teachers their full attention if kids are around. Teachers will be discussing academic standards, curriculum, expectations and challenges, which are serious topics. Immediately following Back to School Night, there will be a PTA meeting for all members and prospective members from 6-7pm in the auditorium.
- Wednesday, is a regular day.
- Thursday, the Music/Chorus teacher is here.
- Friday, school is closed for Admissions Day.
- Monday, Sept 4, school is closed in honor of Labor Day s o enjoy your 4-day weekend.
- Also, don’t forget to check out the new parent bulletin attached to the email. Thanks for listening and I hope to see you all on Tuesday at Back to School Night.