Here is the upcoming Nestle bulletin:
- Monday at 8:30am we are having Parent Room Volunteer training in the auditorium. Refreshments will be served.
- Phillips counselors will start offering counseling to referred students. Parent signed permission is required.
- We will start our Amazing Nestle Parent drawing also on Monday. Any parent who has joined the PTA this year is automatically in the drawing.
- Student Store will be on Mondays starting tomorrow.
- Tuesday, we have an ELAC meeting in Rm #19 at 8:30am and Jewish Club in Rm # 27 at 1:45. Dismissal is at 1:38.
- Wednesday, the orchestra begins. If you’ve still not registered your 3rd-5th grader, please login to www.jointheorchestra.com/nestle. There is also a Governance meeting at 3:00 in the library. We will be electing new members.
- Thursday, school is closed. Happy New year to all of you who observe Rosh Hashanah!!
- Friday, school is open. There’s psycho motor and grade level meetings and the music teacher is here, and lastly we have Farsi Class in the library at 2:40 for grades 2 and 3 and 3:40-4:35 for 4 and 5th graders.
- Thanks for listening and don’t forget to read the attached bulletin to the email. Have a great 4 day week.