Thank you to everyone who came out to enjoy the Funival. We raised lots of money and everyone had a great time. Thank you to all of the PTA members, volunteers, teachers and staff members who worked so hard for months to make the Funival a great success. Now we just have to get through Tuesday’s Halloween Parade, hopefully without rain. Here are the updates for the upcoming week
- MONDAY: First Grade Halloween Pumpkin Day in the aud (8:30-10:00am, SSPT’s all day, Phillips Counselors are here and the Student Store is open after school.
- TUESDAY: 8:45 Halloween Parade on the field. Jewish Club at 1:45-2:45 in Rm.# 27 and 1:48: No Staff Meeting (Teachers are working on report cards)
- WEDNESDAY: Make up pictures,
Orchestra (in the auditorium) and 8:30-9:45: Nestle Kindergarten Parent University (Ms. Sedano) Topic: Reading.
- THURSDAY: Awards Assembly and the Music Teacher is here.
- FRIDAY: Disney Day (Dress up as Disney character or theme, Parent Professional Development: New Report Cards at 8:30 am in the auditorium, Psychomotor/Grade level meetings, music teacher and Farsi class in the library after school from 2:45-4:35.
- Have a great week and hopefully a dry Tuesday morning for our Halloween parade.