I hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend and that you remembered to set your clocks back one hour for Daylight Savings Time.
We are having parent conferences this week. Dismissal is 12:58 every day except Tuesday. Tuesday dismissal is 1:38. Please remember to pick your child up early this week. We will not have recess during a minimum day. We have only a 30 minute brunch for all students. TK and Kinder brunch is 10:30-11; 1st 2nd and 3rd gr.Brunch is 11-11:30 and 4th and 5th graders’s Brunch is 11:30-12:00. \
- Monday, Phillips Counselors are here and there is a PTA Board meeting after school at 5pm. The Student Store is open right after school.
- Tuesday there is no staff meeting and Jewish Club is cancelled due to parent conferences.
- Wed: We have orchestra and Nestle parent University concludes with Ms St John presenting in Rm# 19 at 8:30-9:45 am. The topic is Math and Academic Expectations.
- Thursday the music teacher will be absent.
- Friday is a holiday; Veteran’s Day and there is no school.
- Thanks for listening and make sure you attend your child’s parent conference. Report cards will be given out and explained.