Here are the updates for Nestle in the upcoming week
- Monday is a regular dismissal day at 2:38pm. We have Phillips Counselors here, Student Store after school and the World’s Finest Chocolate Drive begins and there is PTA Board meeting at 5:30pm in the library. Please see the attached flyer in the Parent bulletin for details about the chocolate Drive.
- Tuesday, is early dismissal at 1:38pm. The drama teacher is here, we have Jewish Club in Rm 27 at 1:45, teachers have Professional development and the Chocolate Drive continues.
- Wednesday is a shortened day. Dismissal is at 2:03. We have orchestra, there is a PTA meeting in Rm #19 at 8:30am where we will begin new elections for next year’s PTA board. PTA Leadership is crucial to our school’s continued success, so please consider serving on the board. The Chocolate drive continues and we have OLSAT testing for all 2nd graders. Also Report Cards go home for those students not having parent conferences.
- Thursday, dismissal is at 2:03 and we have the first of our monthly School Tours for prospective Nestle students at 9:00am in the auditorium and OLSAT testing for 2nd graders continues and the Chocolate Drive continues.
- Friday dismissal is at 2:03 and we have psychomotor/grade level meetings, chocolate drive continues, First Graders have their filed trip at the Science Center. We’re re-doing Mustache Day due to the rain last Friday and we will be having Nowruz (Persian New Year) Celebration in our auditorium at 2:20. Flyer swill be going home on Monday. There will be music, a puppet show, a magician and refreshments. Please plan on attending.
- Nestle has hosted the first Farsi class in the Northwest District of LAUSD. This is our 3rd year, so we want to make sure our Persian New Year Celebration is well-attended. Thanks for listening and have a great week.