I hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend and that you enjoy your day off tomorrow in honor of Dr. Martin Luther King’s birthday.
- MONDAY: Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s Birthday….School closed.
- TUESDAY: Early Dismissal is at 1:38. Jewish Clubat 1:45 in Rm# 27. Drama Teacher here. Teacher Professional Development and 2:30: Staff Meeting.
- WEDNESDAY: Robotics Demonstration: 12-1 in Rm#19. Spirit Night at THE HABIT 4-9pm (Ventura Blvd by Michael’s). Orchestra (in the auditorium).
- THURSDAY: LIBRARY IS CLOSED. Benchmark Dig-In for grades K, 1and 2. Chess Demonstration at 12-1 in Rm #19. Music Teacher is here (Rm #19) 1:15pm: Los Angeles Chamber Orchestra Docent is here to talk to students in preparation for the free fieldtrip for orchestra students (in the auditorium).
- FRIDAY: Twin Day (sponsored by Student Council), Psychomotor/Grade Level Meetings, Progress Reports go home (only for students with a 1 or 2 grade and/or problematic behavior), Farsi class at 2:45 in the library